Saturday 2 January 2016

Open Kitchen He Tai Yum Cha -- Tom


There is a new restaurant in Macquaire Centre named Open Kitchen He Tai Yum Cha. My friend tell me the Yum Cha chefs in this restaurant are best in the Sydney, so I come to try this.

Dry Fired String Beans
Common Chinese dish, no special, but famous dish are Yun Cha, this one just for beginning. There is a new restaurant in Macquaire Centre named Open Kitchen He Tai Yum Cha. My friend tell me the Yum Cha chefs in this restaurant are best in the Sydney, so I come to try this.
Chef Special Fried Rice
More:http://www.sydneytoday.com/content/923292
Good name, chef special! Actually, I cant feel any special, common fired rice add some BBQ pork, prawn and beans. Not bad except the name.

Pork Xiao Long Bao
Now, let's try Yum Cha. The first one is a traditional food, Xiao Long Bao. The filling pork is large, include lots of soup, and very delicious, there is another important point is the cover is very thin, I love it very much. I think it is the best one after I come to Sydney.
Okra & Mushroom Dumplings with Squid Ink
Uh, there are some strange things, black dumplings. The dumpling wrappers include squid ink, look s mystical. The carrots, okra and Mushroom  in the dumplings. I don't like carrot, but still think this dumpling is healthy and delicious.

More:http://www.sydneytoday.com/content/923292


Spicy Kimchi Prawn Dumplings
Another strange dumpling, put the spicy kimichi soup in the dumplings wrapper, and make dumplings to orange. After eat, the large prawn and the taste of kimchi match with each other unexpectedly. This dumpling is magic, very good!

More:http://www.sydneytoday.com/content/923292

Jade Prawn Dumplings
Green and white, the dumplings like a jade, and make it special. The filling is loose, so diners can eat more clarity. The soft prawn, delicious mushroom and fresh beans, the taste and is structured but flavor is blend


There are lots of dish I did not try them, if you are interesting about this restaurant you can go to Mq Center to enjoy. 

Rating

Meal taste:       3.5/5

Price:          3/5

Service:         4.5/5                                                                                     

Shop 3390, Level 3, Macquarie Centre
Phone:02 9888 7558
cost/p:$35 - $60

No comments:

Post a Comment